• Request a FREE PROOF by completing the Contact Us form at top right of the website.
• We'll work together via email to design a perfect invitation for you.
• Once we nail down a design via email a physical sample can be mailed for $5.00 (for 2-layer invitations) or $10.00 (for pocketfolds or more complex styles).
• To begin an order a 50% deposit is required for all orders over $100.00 and full payment is required for orders under $100.00. The remaining balance is due before the finished order will ship out.
• Payment is accepted online via Intuit.com, by mailing a check, or on paypal.com with a 3% processing fee.
• Once payment is made and final approval is given for proofs it generally takes between 2 to 3 weeks to complete an order.
Guide to Mailing Invitations
The general rule of thumb as far as when to mail out invitations is 6 to 8 weeks in advance of the wedding date. RSVPs should be expected to be returned about 2 weeks to 10 days in advance unless further notice is required for your vendors.
Most invitations will fall into the general first class mail category of $0.44 but it's always best to have them weighed at the post office. RSVP postcards will take the cheaper postcard rate postage.
If mailing an invitation with ribbon it will be raised a bit in the envelope. To avoid any problems when sending envelopes through the machine sorters sometimes the postal workers will help you to "hand cancel" your mail which means placing a stamp over the postage validating it. You have to find a non-busy post office and a nice person if you expect this to work though.
Contact me today to start your custom invitation order!